A Whole Wife: Part 1 Week 15
Healing Daddy Wounds: Part 1
The absence of a father creates abandonment issues that effect choosing the right mate. If you’re not aware of the side effects of a absent father, you will find yourself looking for love in all of the wrong places.
What happens when a father abandons his daughter?
Psalms 65:4b-5 His name is the LORD—
rejoice in his presence! Father to the fatherless, defender of widows—
Wounds-an injury to living tissue caused by a cut, blow, or other impact, typically one in which the skin is cut or broken.
- Identity Crises
- The Root Of Rejection
- A desire to be Loved from the first man
- Cries From The Little Girl Within
- Abandonment issues
5 Truths About God Being Your Father
- God will never leave you nor forsake you.
- God will protect you
- You are the apple of his eye
- God loved you so much that he gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you.
- You’re a daughter of royalty
5 Steps To Be Made Whole From Identity Crisis
- Forgive your father for not being present.
- Receive Gods role as a father in your life.
- Heal the little girl within
- Let Gods love fill the emptiness of your soul.
- Dealing with the root of your issues.